-->

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Top 40 Best Whatsapp Status

author photo


 Top 40 Best Whatsapp Status
·                 

1.       Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.

2.       I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.

3.       Men who are bad with eye contact needs to know, Breasts don’t have eyes.

4.       Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

5.       If someone hates you for no reason, give him 1

6.       You are proof that evolution sometimes CAN go in reverse.

7.       Money talks ….. Mine know only one word- GOOD BYE.

8.       My Ex: Can you delete my number, I- who is this?

9.       I don’t think you act stupid, I believe you are.

10.   My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Yes! Before we met.

11.   Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer.

12.   Roses are red, violets are blue, Out of 5 finger 3rd is for you.


13.   Sometimes I wish why I am not born with enough middle fingers to explain how I feel about you.
14.   You’re ugly as if your dad drops you at college he got fine for littering.

15.   I don’t hate you! It’s just like if you’re on fire and I have water, I’ll prefer drinking it.

16.   I could slap you but I know shit stinks.

17.   God has a great sense of Humor, You’re the proof.

18.   Don’t feel sad, Voldemort is ugly too.

19.   You’re like a knitted condom – both useless

20.   I fart in public only if I have to make someone smell good.

21.   Did your parents keep the placenta and throw away the baby.

22.   Named FB account NO ONE, So I can like your stupid posts to tell NO ONE likes it.

23.   Call me NOBODY, because NOBODY is perfect 😀

24.   Con is the opposite of Pro so does that mean Congress is Opposite of Progress?

25.   Why do fart smell, so deaf people can enjoy it too.

26.   Flirty WhatsApp Status – Flirting Status for WhatsApp

27.   The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

28.   I want to be your teardrop. Born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

29.   Best Relationship Match: YOU & I

30.   There is nothing wrong about me, except having you.

31.   If you want me it takes more than a wink, more than a drink and more than you think.

32.   If your weapon is love, I got my hands up. If you’re gonna take me down, I SURRENDER.

33.   If had badge every time you make me smile, the girl scouts would be jealous.

34.   Kiss me and you will SEE how important I am.

35.   Kiss me and you will SEE start LOVE me and I will give them to you.

36.   I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

37.   If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

38.   Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.

39.   I <3 it when I catch you Looking at me, and then you smile and look away.

40.   Dear Tummy sorry about the butter flies, It’s not my fault it’s him.
Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement