-->

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Top 20 Love Status - Whatsapp Status

author photo
WhatsApp Status Love


1. People with status don’t need status

2. You shouldn’t care about History when you’re living an Incognito life.



3. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had



4. In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars



5. I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything



6. I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms


7. If I know what love is, it is because of you.

8. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.

9. I love you more than you will ever know.

10. All I need is you NEEDING me.

11. Everyone has an addiction mine just happens to be you.

12. The <3 has reasons The mind could never understand.

13. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

14. With love one can live even without happiness.

15. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

16. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

17. A heart that loves is always young.

18. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your   dreams.

19. If you only knew how much those little moment with you mattered to me.

20. I still fall for you everyday




Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement