-->

Monday, August 6, 2018

Heart Touching Love Messages For Your Sweetheart

author photo

Heart Touching Love Messages

Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better’. You are perfect the way you are. I love you honey.
I may not promise to be with you forever. I may not give you the world, I may not write your name on the sky, I may not be the perfect definition of what you want in a lover. But I promise you that I will love and remain true to you as we work on in life.
I had been dreaming of you, way before I met you, way before you were even born in this world. And I am happy that you are mine now.
Each time I make a wish, I wish for us to be together forever. I know it will come true because you already live in my heart. I love you.
Don’t you go Away, I know, Without your love, I’ll never find my way back home ‘Cause you and me, So happily, Make all our dreams of make believe reality.
I love you more than the stars in the night even every day we fight my love will never change, even slight I just love you, I simply do.
Look at the computer keyboard, U and I were placed side by side. That’s how the alphabets should be arranged because my love will never cease to exist as long as it’s you and me.
Thank you for standing up for me and supporting me, even when the whole world is against me. Even after all these years, I can proudly say, ‘My darling husband/ boyfriend, you are my hero’. I love you.
If I was a teardrop in your eye I would roll down onto your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.
I will never promise you everything on earth, but I’ll promise you everything my heart brings out because you own my heart.


Heart Touching Lines For Loved One

If you ever asked me to pick between you and my dreams, I wouldn’t know what to say because being with you is my only dream. I love you.
You bring smiles to my face and joy to my heart. You make me so happy that you’re the only thing I think of all day long. I love you honey.
The best thing about being in love with you is that I have begun to enjoy every season of life with a lot more zest than I usually do. Such is the magic of your love, sweetheart.

Heart Touching Love Quotes

I have never felt like this in my life. You inspire me to reach deep into my heart to love you with all the passion and intimacy that is in me.
A day without the picture of your face is like a year in military detention. 24 hours without the sound of your voice is frustrating because my heart beats all abnormally every second. I miss you.
You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you.
If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.
If there is anything like infinity in the world then I know where it lives. It stays in the form of love in between you and me and keeps traveling across every day!
heart-touching-love-messages-and-quotes
My life wouldn’t have been this wonderful with you. I wouldn’t have been this enjoyable without your love. I’m in heaven, having you as my lover.
If you are a prize, I’ll do anything to take you home. If you are Medal, I’ll work hard to earn you. If you are a flower, I’ll be watering you to grow beautifully.
My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing the rainbow. I love you.
If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words I Love You coming out with every single one. I am literally living with you, and only you. I love you.
Your love brings out the best in me. You give me the better I used to pray for. Thank you for loving me with your heart. I will love you not like anybody but like nobody has ever loved you.
Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement